Our convenient location right at the beach and in the center of Playa del Carmen are one of the things our guests appreciate most. It’s very easy to get around, whether you want to go shopping, dining, for a drink or even to Cozumel.Read More >>
playa palms beach hotel
During your vacation at Playa Palms Beach Hotel, we strive to make your vacation in Playa del Carmen a memorable one. But as they say, you need to love yourself first to be able to love someone else – that applies to work too. Only because we truly love our jobs are we able to provide a service and an experience that you will love. Here’s what our staff likes most about their jobs and their favorite anecdotes:
Everything you need to know about booking, staying at and enjoying Playa Palms Beach Hotel. If you never ask, you’ll never know.
Booking your stay
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards or bank wire. If you pay with American Express please submit the security code in comments or notes in your reservation.
Yes. For group bookings (20 people or more) email email@example.com or call +52 803 3966 / 1 888 676 4431 (toll free US / Canada).
All prices, unless stated otherwise, are on a per-room basis.
Children up to 11 years old stay free of charge, and some rooms contain sofa beds suitable for one child. For babies, we can provide one crib per room. Please notify us that you require a crib at the time of booking.
No animals are allowed in the hotel.
Yes, reservations staying from January 5 to December 20 you can cancel until 7 days prior to arrival. Reservations staying from December 21 to January 4, until 30 days prior to arrival.
Standard check in time is at 3 pm. Early check-in is subject to availability.
Standard check-out time is at 12 pm. Late check-out is subject to availability and may incur a fee.
Yes, we do offer free luggage storage for our guests.
Depending of the room provided, yes. Our Garden View Studios fit up to 2 people, the Ocean View Studios and Ocean Front Studios fit up to 3 people, with an extra charge if the third person is 12+ years old. The One Bedroom Suites have a maximum occupancy of 4 people.
Questions about Playa Palms Beach Hotel and your stay
- We provide a private shuttle service. The fare for up to 4 people is 80 USD one way / 130 USD round trip, with an extra fee for early morning or late night pick ups. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your transportation, with details of your flight (arrival/departure time, flight number and airline) and how many people are travelling.
- A taxi from the airport charges around 100 USD.
- The public ADO bus service runs every 30 minutes between 8.30 am and 11.50 pm and charges 168 Pesos. It takes you to the Playa del Carmen bus terminal on 5th Avenue with Juarez. From there it’s a 5 minutes taxi ride to Playa Palms Beach Hotel.
- Shared vans charge between 300 and 600 Pesos.
- Rent a car (but keep in mind that we don’t have parking available).
No, we don’t offer onsite parking. But since we are in the center of Playa del Carmen, with eating, shopping and entertainment within short walking distance, you don’t actually need a car. However, you can catch a spot on the streets wherever it’s labeled with a white line. Or you can leave your vehicle in the parking garage from the shopping mall Quinta Alegría, about 3 blocks from Playa Palms Beach Hotel.
No, we don’t exchange money. Find information about where to exchange money here.
No, we have no elevators to access our rooms on higher levels or to help passing the stairs in the hotel entrance.
Yes, just as our name suggests, we are located directly at the beach, with a private beach for our guests. We provide loungers and beach towels.
Yes, provided that you book an Ocean Front Studio.
No, we don’t. But we serve our guests breakfast in the room and you can order drinks and snacks at the beach until 4 pm. But don’t you worry, there are plenty of restaurants and bars within a short walking distance from Playa Palms Beach Hotel.
All our rooms have soundproof windows and doors, and also our hotel entrance is glazed with soundproof glass to ensure tranquility inside of Playa Palms Beach Hotel. We hardly ever have complaints about noise.
WiFi is available free of charge in the entire hotel – in your room and even at the beach.
All our rooms have one bed, king or queen size. Our Ocean View Studios and Ocean Front Studios contain a sofa bed suitable for one person. Our One Bedroom Suites contain a sofa bed suitable for 2 people.
Requests for a room with king size bed are subject of availability.
Yes, all the bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer.
Yes, we offer 24 hours service or for an additional fee an express service.
With our concierge Carlos or our staff at the front desk. They are happy to help you with any information you need and to arrange your tours. You can check out our website or this blog for information on what to do during your stay in Playa del Carmen. In our blog you also find specific information, for example about getting around Playa del Carmen or what to do on rainy days.
Please contact us directly. If your item has been found by our housekeeping team, we are happy to send it to an address you provide if you bear the shipping costs.
Visiting Playa del Carmen you have a seemingly endless option of hotels and resorts to stay at. There is the right hotel for everybody’s need. Here are 10 reasons why to choose Playa Palms Beach Hotel:
- Location, location, location. The Playa Palms Beach Hotel is, as the name suggests, right at the beach. But we’re also in the very heart of Playa del Carmen, just two blocks from the famous 5th Avenue with entertainment, restaurants and shopping within walking distance.
- The perfect alternative to big resorts. If you’re looking for a more independent way of traveling, and like to explore Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya, we are your place to stay.
- We are an intimate boutique hotel. You don’t need maps to find your way around, and the beach and our beach front pool are only steps from your room.
- The many eating options close to the Playa Palms Beach Hotel. Feel like eating Mexican today? Or do you fancy a juicy steak right off the grill? How about some Asian delicacy or seafood? Whatever it is your palate desires, it’s just a few steps away.
- Are you on a special diet or simply prefer preparing your own meal? All our rooms are equipped with a kitchenette, including refrigerator, hot plate, microwave, coffee maker and drink mixer.
- We love to spoil you. With a complimentary continental breakfast each morning. You don’t even have to get out of bed, since we serve it in your room. Most of our guests enjoy eating on their balcony though, enjoying the view.
- That brings us to the next point. Each of our rooms has a private balcony. Picture yourself relaxing in your hammock, and feeling the ocean breeze on your skin while enjoying the spectacular view over the Caribbean Sea!
- We offer an oasis of calm. Once you enter Playa Palms Beach Hotel you leave the busy 5th Avenue behind you, and are surrounded by a relaxed atmosphere. Our sound proof hotel entrance keeps the noise out to ensure tranquility, as do the soundproofed windows and doors of all our rooms.
- Enjoy a fast WiFi connection in all the hotel areas. Yes, really everywhere, there’s even WiFi on the beach. Send your friends a selfie from the beach, chat with your family in your room or convert your balcony in your office with a gorgeous view!
- Our staff, which puts our guests first. Always. Our concierge converts your holiday into an adventure by organizing tours and day trips tailored to your interest. Our waiters serve you delicious drinks, and our staff at the front desk is happy to assist you with whatever you need during your vacation. At Playa Palms Beach Hotel we simply want you to be happy and relaxed.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon in Playa Palms Beach Hotel in Playa del Carmen!